Marketing Executive Reports to:Marketing Operations Manager Main Area of Responsibility
- To assist the Marketing Operations Manager to produce, drive and execute the clubs marketing plans to drive revenue and hit KPI’s and support all departments in their marketing activities.
- To evaluate customer research and market conditions and to suggest and implement alterations to marketing plans where necessary.
- To put together and co-ordinate a match day operations team for all match day activities including the Junior Tigers Club VIP.
- To assist in the development and delivery of Tigers’ Junior Tiger Club including match days and external events, as well as writing regular communications to its members.
- To assist in the planning and delivery of supporter and sponsors events. To liaise with Tigers internal departments and 3rd party companies to deliver and coordinate any agreed sponsorship activities.
- To develop and co-ordinate a program of external events and promotional activities, to raise the overall awareness of the club and to create a match day buzz with specific themed days and season opening event.
- To put together and run a promotional team and to deliver and set up our promotional vehicle “The Maul” to external events.
- To liaise with communications team regarding all event, match day, JTC and ‘Maul’ activities, on a weekly basis.
- To ensure that the Tigers ‘brand’ is projected correctly at all times and corporate guidelines followed.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holders capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best sports brand in the world.
Good communicator, supervisor and organiser
Project management, teamwork and leadership skills
Ability to work under pressure
Inventive, imaginative, with an eye for detail
Absolute flexibility in terms of working hours and requirements
Ability to obtain enhanced DBS clearance
Full clean driving licence – essential (applicants will not be considered without this)
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly