Customer Relationship Executive
Customer Relationship Executive
Does a successful career to you mean challenges, delivering results and developing yourself? Should it be an open, fast-paced, growth environment that values integrity and transparency? Are you eager to join a unique player in the Catering and Consumables market? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Customer Relationship Executive is responsible for managing accounts and maintaining a strong relationship with clients to maximise and encourage an increase in spend to achieve cross sell goals.
You will be responsible for securing new business and also maintaining an excellent level of customer service to current customers. You will maintain Supply Point’s market image by adhering to our quality and trade manifest, and remain up to date on industry trends, market activities and the competition.
- Responsible for individual cross sales target and additional revenue growth from clients
- Manage multiple accounts, develop key working relationships
- Be the main point of contact for allocated clients, ensuring effective and pro-active communication at all times to encourage future spend
- Day to day communication with suppliers to ensure customer needs are met and to be the first point of contact for any issues, changes or concerns.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all your own sales letters, agreements and written and verbal communications provided to customers
- Ensure that leads and client records in Profit Plus, CRM and Citrix are always kept up to date with accurate information
- Responsible for providing an accurate sales forecast
- Responsible for individual product knowledge
- Work with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Negotiate and close business deals
- Arrange and attend sales meetings with prospective clients where appropriate
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting customer objectives/needs
- Undertake strategic account reviews on a regular basis identifying any areas of compliance weakness and gaps in our service provision and working with the client to identify suitable and practical solutions
- Work closely with other members of the Sales Team to ensure that business opportunities and service improvements are identified across all accounts
- Undertake any other reasonable management request
This is a business to business sales and purchasing role, in a very dynamic and commercial working environment.
What do you need
An enthusiastic and a commercial attitude, a Bachelor degree and/or highly successful sales experience in the business and sales field, and be a motivated self-starter. You must be very comfortable with growth, change and have a positive, entrepreneurial attitude to the future. Recent experience selling into the UK market is our current requirement and is mandatory for applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience within the Catering/Hotel & Leisure industry preferred
- Curious and an enthusiastic learner
- Have other people’s interests at heart
- Contagious positive energy
- Resilience to take the knocks and grow from the learns
- Appetite to develop and progress
- A small and friendly team
- Full induction from an experienced member of staff
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays with increases after 5 years of employment
- Opportunity for future career developments
- Pension contribution
A current driving license is required for this post.
The hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, however a flexible approach is required.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date is 12 noon on Friday 31st May
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 /year
- general business: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service related: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)
Please click apply to send CV
Apply for Customer Relationship Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly