Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Technician to join their professional practice on a permanent basis. The role of Accounts Technician will give the opportunity to work with high skilled professional and help to provide clients with important accounting solutions for them.
Salary will be dependant on experience.
The Role: This will be a varied Accounts Technician role; responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- The preparation and the completion of Company, Partners and Sole Trader Accounts
- Assisting with Payroll and Audits as required
- Assisting with General Accounts
- Providing a Client Account Manager role for allocated clients
- Attending meetings with Clients on and off site
- Take part in the appropriate training courses and seminars
- Adherence to the relevant company procedures
Candidate Specification: For this position we ae seeking applications from candidates with;
- AAT qualification desirable but not essential, or previous experience of working within a Finance Role.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great Customer Service Skills
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, and you are actively seeking a temporary contract, please submit your CV today.
Apply for Accounts Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly