Senior Technical Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Technical Manager
Crediton Dairy is one of the UK’s leading dairy-based drinks suppliers producing a range of milk-based drinks, iced coffees, milks and creams for well-known brands, retail own brands and our own fast-growing Moo Milk label.
Following the great Devon tradition of outstanding dairy products, we are supplied by local, family-run farms and maintain independent ownership, financial strength and professional operations.
We’re now looking for a Senior Technical Manager to join us in Crediton and help drive our technical operations.
- Competitive salary
- Senior manager bonus scheme
- Pension contribution of up to 12% of salary into a stakeholder scheme for an employee contribution of 4%
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a high-level, prestigious role for a manufacturing management professional from a food production background to drive the operations of our highly successful factory.
We’re committed to recruiting the best and developing our team to produce highly trained, high calibre individuals who can help our business move forwards. You will not only be able to experience this environment first-hand but will also be vital to it’s delivery and play a hands-on role in our operational success.
So, if you share our passion for continual improvement and are dedicated to high quality food products and services, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As the Senior Technical Manager, you will deliver technical excellence across our Operations Technical function driving business critical deliverables.
Specifically focusing on factory standards, product quality, audit compliance, supplier and ingredient approval and customer compliance, you will oversee the Technical Teams and ensure they are working to the correct standards.
Your position will also entail:
- Ensuring compliance with technical, hygiene and process standards
- Delivering audit compliance through accurate technical governance
- Driving a training and development programme across the technical department
- Ensuring that all technical personnel are engaged, focused and delivering on their potential
- Contributing to strategic improvements and development across factory operations
- Playing a key role in the realisation and commissioning of capital projects
To be considered as the Senior Technical Manager, you will need:
- Management experience within food manufacturing
- Demonstrable experience in managing a manufacturing team, ideally within a food production environment
- Experience with a QMS
- A Food Hygiene Level 4 qualification
- To be Level 4 HACCP certified
Other organisations may call this role Food Manufacturing Manager, Manufacturing Operations Manager, Production Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Food Manufacturing Lead, Food Production Leader, Technical Manufacturing Manager, or Technical Production Manager.
Webrecruit and Crediton Dairy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for an engaging challenge as our next Senior Technical Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.