OK! Digital Reporter
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, OK! & New! Magazines and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
We average 21 million mobile visitors - that's 60% of the entire mobile market. Each month we attract over 32 million unique visitors. That's more than our competitors. You will help us further increase our digital audience into 2019.
- Pitching original feature and lifestyle content ideas suitable for our digital audience.
- Interviewing celebrities and attending events and red carpets to obtain exclusive content
- To work to tight deadlines and high targets, with the ability to turn work around at a fast rate.
- To understand the OK! brand and be fully aware of what drives traffic to the site, and what our social media followers like and engage with.
- To develop and pitch original ideas in editorial and planning meetings.
- To complete all tasks in accordance with IPSO and legal requirements.
- To upload content into our CMS with high focus on user experience
- NCTJ Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent and confident communicator, particularly with high level celebrities
- A high level of professionalism
- Previous experience in a fast-paced newsroom or magazine - ideal
- Previous experience of increasing social media likes and engagement - ideal
- A good knowledge of SEO best practice
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital news room
- Exceptional writing skills
- A real flair for social media and what drives traffic, engagement and likes
- Professional understanding of journalism law
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Advanced interviewing skills
- Experience of red carpet and event coverage
- Experience using a CMS system
- A good contacts book!
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
What you need to know
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at