1 day left
- Part Time
JOIN OUR FUNDRAISING RECEPTION TEAM!
A new opportunity has become available for a Reception Fundraiser based on our Fundraising Reception, otherwise known as our Dougie Mac Supporter Hub.
Our people make the difference to all we achieve, we have a great team and you could be part of this terrific organisation.
- Demonstrate Compassion?
- Display honesty and take Accountability for everything you do?
- Display Respect to others by maintaining an effective working relationship with other members of staff and volunteers?
- Take pride in your work and embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
- Good customer service, interpersonal & communication skills
- A personal approach and be able to adapt to the individual needs of a Dougie Mac supporter.
- Supported and achieved targets that have generated monetary income.
- Admin experience including the use of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Excel & Word and an in- house database
- Cash handling experience
- Organise and prioritise your workload
- Deliver excellent customer service to DMH supporters
- Communicate positively & proactively
- Demonstrate commitment towards achieving goals and objectives
What we can offer you?
- Hours: 30 (4 out of 6 days)
- Salary: Circa £13,200
- Location: Dougie Mac
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Pay Care Cash Plan & many more!
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Interviews: Monday 3rd June 2019
Click apply to visit our website