JOIN OUR TEAM!
A new opportunity has become available for a Campaign Fundraiser to join our busy & dynamic Corporate Fundraising & Events Team.
Our people make the difference to all we achieve, we have a great team and you could be part of this terrific organisation.
- Demonstrate Compassion?
- Take Accountability in everything you do?
- Display Respect to others?
- Embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
- Planned & delivered successful projects
- Achieved & exceeded income targets
- The ability to communicate well with a wide range of people
- Experience of using all Microsoft IT packages
- Drive, passion & enthusiasm to succeed
- Develop our annual Bring A Pound & Christmas fundraising campaigns to attract maximum participation/income
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills & the ability to forward plan
- Co-ordinate the workload of a small team of office volunteers who provide admin support to the Fundraising Team
- Develop good relationships with supporters, suppliers, sponsors & education groups
What can we offer you?
- Location: Dougie Mac Hospice
- Salary: Circa £22,000
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Pay Care Package + many more benefits!
Closing Date: Sun 2nd June 2019
Assessment Day: Thurs 13th June 2019
Click apply to visit our website