Established in 1959, Allports Group has a tradition of serving commercial vehicle operators throughout the United Kingdom with products and services, delivering both financial and operational benefits.
Due to continued growth within the Allports Rental business, we are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our established and successful team based at Fradley Park, Lichfield.
You will assist the Accountant in this varied role within our accounts department; duties for this full-time position include:
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Prepare and process Direct Debit notifications, collections and accounts
- Process intercompany invoices and liaise with managers to resolve queries
- Support Credit Control activities in resolving queries as required
- Reconcile Purchase and Credit Card statements
- Prepare payment runs for suppliers and weekly BACS upload
- Post to and monitor control accounts, e.g. Road Fund Licences
- Prepare weekly and monthly business KPI and commercial analysis
- Assist with account reconciliations
- General Ledger and administration duties where required
This role offers excellent remuneration and is a great opportunity to join the accounts department within a growing business with opportunity for onward career development.
- Recent Accounts and/or Sales or Purchase Ledger experience
- Recent experience of accounting software
- Good computer skills, particularly Excel
- English & Maths at GCSE ‘C’ or above
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with colleagues at all levels
- Process and deadline orientated
If you are interested, please email CV to apply.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly