5 days left
- Full Time
Location: Ipswich, IP10 0EU
Salary: GBP27,000-GBP30,000 per annum, plus benefits + potential commission
About the Company:
We work with our clients to tailor their people strategy to the business goals and provide HR solutions to move their businesses forward.
After launching at our kitchen table in 2013 we have grown each year through recommendations and referrals. We are passionate about providing the best possible customer experience for each of our clients. We are looking for a strong and dynamic full time CIPD qualified HR Consultant to join our team.
As an HR Consultant, you will provide an outstanding HR service to our clients in line with legal compliance, best practice and our company values. You will deliver an exceptional service to our existing client base, whilst prospecting and developing new clients.
HR Consultant Responsibilities:
- Produce a variety of resources including contracts, company handbooks, policies and processes, induction schedules and management development programmes
- Have frequent contact with business owners and senior leaders on site and face to face as well as via email and telephone
- Effectively manage projects including restructures, job evaluations and TUPE
- Employee relations advice, guidance and interventions
- Gain additional clients through networking
- Have the support of the Directors who will coach and mentor
HR Consultant Requirements:
- CIPD Qualified
- 3+ years previous experience within a HR role
- Up to date and solid knowledge of employment law and best practice HR, with an ability to translate this simply and effectively to clients
- Experience in recruitment processes, benchmarking and pulling together total reward packages
- Excellent project management
- Experience of working as an HR professional within a variety of industries and business sizes - particularly SME's
- Attention to detail is a must
- The ability to manage complex and often multiple case loads
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you think that you meet the HR Consultant requirements, please apply today!