4 days left
- Full Time
Role: We have recently opened our brand new day spa in Huddersfield and as a result are looking for a Beauty and Spa Manager that recognises the importance of exceptional guest care, ensuring the delivery of excellence in performing luxury treatments, whilst being responsible for promoting and carrying out specific retail advice and working towards set individual targets.
Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Beauty or Spa Therapy or equivalent is essential
Experience: The preferred candidate will have a proven track record managing a beauty day spa.
- Experience working in a busy spa preferably in a managerial position
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, warm caring personality
- Experience essential
- Attention to detail
- High delivery of professional service to our guests.
- Proven attendance record
Privately owned luxury Day Spa.Tranquil Day Spa offers luxurious treatments, elemis, dermalogica and murad treatments within its purpose built day spa in Huddersfield.
What We do:
We provide an escape, a pampering retreat for those whose time is at a premium.
All therapists’ roles subject to training contract which includes training with Elemis, Shellac & many others.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Holiday entitlement
- Uniform provided
- Staff annual party
- Commission rates
- Incentives and bonus
- Friends and family discount on spa packages
- Staff discount on spa packages
- Staff retail discount
- Employee of the month bonus
- Premium brand training
- Progression opportunities
- Annual Company awards
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Spa Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly