Company and Product Background
Constellation AI Limited (Constellation AI) is a company founded in 2016. It has been developing an Artificial Intelligence platform that uses technology to help individuals make right decisions in line with their personal definition of value and overarching aspirations for life.
This role requires an individual who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
The candidate will be required to take on a range of responsibilities which will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Deep understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Good understanding of CI?CD principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in design and web development
- Experience in Digital Design, Prototyping and Adobe Creative Suite.
Title: Front End Developer
Salary: Market rate
Start date: Immediate
Application closing date: 22 May 2019
Click below for further information and to apply!