Company Secretary - Investment Industry
- Full Time
Our client is a major financial services company with offices worldwide. An outstanding opportunity has arisen in their Chelmsford office to provide company secretarial services to investment company clients and the internal governance function.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Providing a range of company secretarial services to a portfolio of clients, predominantly UK listed investment trusts
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and listing rules
- Arranging and supporting board and general meetings
- Participate in corporate actions
- Work with Fund Accountants to issue financial reports and accounts
- Provide statutory and regulatory advice to Boards and Investment Managers
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified company secretary or graduate ICSA, with a background of working with listed companies, preferably within the investment industry.