7 days left
- Full Time
Capula is a leading advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company specialising in Automation, Control, IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Transmission markets.
The Role will be split into 2 parts, reporting to the Facilities and Delivery Support Manager in completing a variety of tasks such as:
- Setting to work and supervision of subcontractors
- Planning and executing of facilities work both by subcontractor and self.
- Design and implementation of minor electrical modifications
- Fault finding
- Inspection and test of electrical control cubicles.
- Wiring of sub or complete mechanical, electro mechanical or electronic assemblies.
- Minor production duties during quiet periods.
- C & G Electrical Certificate or other electrical trade qualification.
- Qualified to BS7671 (Current Edition of the IEE Regulations 18th will be required if not already held)
- Flexible working
- Ability to travel
Click apply to send a covering letter and your C
Apply for Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly