Human Resources Assistant
- Part Time
Human Resources Assistant
18 Hours per week
£8,310.15 per annum £8.85 per hour
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated HR assistant to join Vista’s HR Team based in the city centre.
You will need to have
- Excellent HR administrative skills,
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Sharepoint.
This role is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, well established local charity. This is a part time position, working 3 days a week to include a Friday.
Who we are looking for;
- As HR Assistant you will contribute towards the overall effectiveness of the HR team by building effective relationships with our managers and stakeholders in order to provide first line support for all HR related policy, procedure and system enquiries such as recruitment and selection,
- HR procedures and a variety of terms and conditions, ensuring that they are resolved, sign posted or escalated accordingly to HR Manager when necessary.
To be successful you will need to have a minimum of 1 year’s work experience as a HR Assistant or as a HR Administrator.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in offer contracts ensuring all required pre-employment checks are completed in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Build effective working relationships with managers at all levels
- Be responsible for updating and maintaining HR Software (Access)
- Support the recruitment processes across the charity including supporting hiring managers with the process, completing pre-employment checks and the full offer process
- Assist in ensuring staff files are up to date
- Administrative duties such as filing, photocopying and general administrative duties
- Support with note taking at meetings
- You must be able to work on their own initiative and resolve problems independently, with a high degree of accuracy working in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Be confident in managing a varied workload accurately and confidently whilst working to deadlines,
- Have a high awareness of confidentiality.
- You’ll need a general understanding of DBS checks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to gain credibility and respect from people at all levels and maintain a positive relationship with all managers.
- Ability to deal with difficult and multiple tasks at any one time and prioritise work to meet demanding timescales.
- Team orientated yet also able to work autonomously
- Has or is working towards a level 3 CIPD qualification
Please click on apply to visit website
Closing date: Sunday 23rd May 2019 @ 11pm
Interview date : To be confirmed
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to a Disclosure from the DBS.