Bingley, West Yorkshire
£32,000 - £42,000 + 6% Pension + up to 20% Bonus
Our client has an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their team in Bingley.
In this role you’d be responsible for taking a holistic approach to gathering, analysing, evaluating and delivering change aligned to their strategic objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Document requirements / user stories for change
- Identify and conduct an impact assessment of proposed changes to people, process and technology
- Business analyst framework / toolkit
- Coaching the business to support them to deliver change
- Definition of ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ models
- Benefits identification and measurement on change initiatives
- Identification of opportunities, risks and blockers in delivering workable solutions
Who They’re Looking For:
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirements gathering
- Process mapping and modelling
- User story creation with testable acceptance criteria
- Functional specifications
- Impact assessment & gap analysis
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate with people at all levels of the business
- Value chain analysis
- Benefits measurements
- Problems solving, root cause analysis and analytical skill
Business Analysis tools and techniques
Change delivery methodologies e.g. agile, waterfall
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering change
- Enabling and promoting collaborative team working
- The ability to motivate others
- Attention to detail
About Our Client:
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Our client was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, they continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where they feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. They publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via their dedicated research platform
What matters to them:
Individuality: They have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: They strive to go beyond what’s possible to delight their customers.
Purpose: Their entire motivation is to help their communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: They listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
Trust: Their open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.
Excellence: Always pursuing greatness, they take pride in everything they do.