Our Client a leading property business in Derby with an excellent reputation, located in slick offices in the heart of Derby City Centre have an exiting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator. Perhaps you are looking for your next step up to Management? If so this could be just the opportunity for you!
Salary from GBP18,000 + GBP25,000 OTE.
As an experienced Lettings Negotiator you will have:
- A good understanding of letting legislation and compliance
- Knowledge of the local area and the ability to value properties to let
- Conduct viewings
- Respond to lettings enquiries over the phone and via email
- Registering applicants
- Liaising with applicants and landlords regarding viewing feedback
- Ensuring referencing is completed for all applicants
- Booking inventories, check in, check out and quarterly inspections through Lettings system
- Tenancy renewals
- General property management - liaising with landlords and tenants regarding any maintenance works that need to be completed
- Ensuring that files and system contain up to date compliance i.e. Gas Safety certificates, EPC'setc and renewing these as required
- Housekeeping - keeping property information up to date on Lettings database and ensuring all correspondence is recorded in property notes