- Full Time
Standish is looking for an Engagement Director to lead its London, UK office. An Engagement Director at Standish is responsible for managing and leading all client engagements. The Engagement Director is responsible for supervising the Engagement Manager, Fund Controller and Associate in matters of fund accounting, capital account maintenance and financial statement preparation. The Engagement Director is the main point of contact with the client and service providers for the client.
- Maintain frequent client contact to keep abreast of ongoing fund activities
- Manage and align client and internal team expectations
- Manage engagement keeping in mind client needs, staff utilisation and overall engagement efficiency
- Supervise preparation and distribution of information around all capital activity
- Supervise the quarterly close process and oversee the audit and tax preparation process
- Review all communications with the client and its investors
- Assist with sourcing new clients, issuing proposals and overall business development
- Recruit, mentor and train junior staff members
- Assist in sourcing new clients, issuing proposals and overall business development
- Oversee the day to day operations of the London, UK office including but not limited to the negotiation of leases and vendor contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Finance/Accounting/Economics concentration preferred)
- Minimum 2-3 years of public accounting experience or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of VC/PE fund or fund administrator experience
- Thorough knowledge of private equity partnership accounting, including complex carried interest calculations, hurdle rates, partner allocations, complicated waterfall, side pocket structures, master-feeder and management reporting
- CA/CPA required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple clients and teams
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
Standish Management is a 100% employee-owned provider of specialized fund administration services for Managers and General Partners of Private Equity funds. Standish offers a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits including health insurance, pension plans, life insurance, and continuing education.
Annual compensation for this role: Competitive
Please click below to apply!
Closing Date: 20th May 2019
Apply for Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly