We have a new exciting opportunity for Retail Support to provide support to our expanding and successful shop network. Our people make the difference to all we achieve, we have a great team and you could be part of this terrific organisation.
- Demonstrate Compassion?
- Take Accountability in everything you do?
- Display Respect to others?
- Embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
- Experience of administration within a busy professional office environment?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Proficiency in problem solving?
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft IT packages?
- Be the first point of contact for 20 Retail sites for administrative queries
- Support and deliver guidance information to stores, updating and developing processes where required
- Assist a small team to deliver organised and successful projects and initiatives to generate income for the hospice
What can we offer you?
Location: Dougie Mac Hospice
Contributory Pension Scheme
Salary: Circa £16,056
Competitive Holiday Allowance
Many more benefits!
Closing Date: 1st May 2019
Interview Date: 13th May 2019
Please click apply to visit website