Restaurant Host / Waiter / Waitress
Seasonal and permanent positions available.
We have a unique atmosphere at Scarlet; imagine views of cliff, sea and sky at every moment…. light airy spaces designed to connect you to the outdoors.
Our Restaurant and Bar Team take pride in providing a fantastic Scarlet food and drink experience; our food shows technical skill that is natural and creative alongside our natural wines, artisan and locally produced spirits, beer, ale, cider and soft drinks.
Key responsibilities for a Restaurant Host / Waiter / Waitress are:
* Excellent food and drink service throughout the shift
* Sharing product knowledge and making the most of upselling opportunities
* Ensuring allocated sections are maintained and kept clean and tidy throughout service
We are looking for are people who are confident, friendly and want to learn and develop their skills, whilst continually providing amazing customer service. You will fit in well with a like-minded team who are charming and full of smiles even at the busiest times. Previous similar experience is preferable.
What's in your package?
- £8.25 per hour / £8.50 after probation
- Permanent or seasonal contract for 30 hours per week with more hours available in busy times
- Seasonal live-in accommodation
- 28 days holiday per year pro rata (29 after 1 year)
- Hotel tips
- Extensive food and beverage development and training with excellent career progression
- Certified training schemes and programmes
- Discounts on hotel services and products
- Many more perks!
After probation and for longer service for permanent staff:
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cashback plan for wellbeing
- Many more perks!
Wish you were here? Please use the “apply” link to submit your CV.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Thursday 9 May 2019
Start Date: available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.