Full Time Dental Nurse
Full Time Dental Nurse Full Time Dental Nurse
Required to join busy NHS practice.
Role would suit a registered/ qualified dental care assistant, although there is a possibility of trainee-ship for the right person.
Ideal applicant will be articulate,
- Caring, and friendly with pass grades in GCSE Maths and English.
Expected to provide
- Excellent patient care, working alongside the dental surgeon during treatment,
- Ensuring patients are at ease.
- Chair side support,
- Setting up and preparing the surgery for each patient,
- Maintaining stock and sterilisation of equipment.
- General reception duties will also be required.
Wages are negotiable depending on experience and skill.
Please click apply to send CV and Covering Letter
Apply for Full Time Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly