NDT Engineer x2
Rail Technical Services - Derby
Full time, permanent
- Conduct NDT on-site testing on various rail vehicles around the UK
- Support our instructors and training activities in Derby during quiet periods
- Deliver NDT services to customers around the midlands
- Represent Serco professionally at all times.
- Work on-site safely after receiving formal training / site inductions
- Implement Serco procedures and policies
- Work in accordance with our customers local safety arrangements.
- UK Driving Licence
- PCN Level 2 Ultrasonic testing of wrought products or Welds/Castings
- PCN ultrasonic qualifications relating to axle testing
- PCN Level 2 MPI / DPI
- Further PCN certifications or engineering qualifications would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for personal development into Senior NDT Engineer posts when commitment to the business is demonstrated.
Around £27,000 to £35,000 + Overtime
Click apply below for further information.
Apply for Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly