Required for September 2019
Pay scale Range L6 - 10
We are looking for an excellent practitioner and leader to continue to make a difference to this wonderful school. This is a rare opportunity for a person who has a track record of achievement in Primary education, with a clear vision and the skills to support the leadership and management of this successful school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic with a strong understanding of and commitment to the Gospel and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Have outstanding classroom practice; leading by example in their daily practice
- Have a creative and exciting approach to teaching
- Engage positively with parents/carers in the promotion of children’s learning
- Demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children
- Have a thorough understanding of assessment, standards and progress
- Adapt and respond positively and pro-actively to changes and expectations according to the school improvement plan and leadership requirements
- Have at least a day a week non-teaching commitment;
- Have experience in leading and showing impact in at least one key curriculum area
- Have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Headteacher, a dynamic Senior Leadership Team and a cluster of schools within a Multi-Academy Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
For an application form and further details please email the Administrator at Holy Cross Catholic Primary School: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday 29th April 2019