7 days left
- Full Time
Start Date – ASAP
37 hours per week,
52 weeks per year
£19,171 - £23,836 per annum
The ideal candidate
- will be proactive,
- motivated and have proven skills in maintenance and repairs, which is an essential element of the role.
- A good understanding of health & safety principles is also required.
Duties to include:
- Security and safety of the site
- Responsibility for health and safety
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the site
- Line management of a part time Site Assistant
- Liaising with contractors and tradesmen
Working hours may involve a rota, involving 7.00am start and/or 6.00pm finish.
Working during school holidays will be required.
Please click apply to visit your website
Closing date: Friday 26 th April 2019