6 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team in Torquay.
As Payroll Administrator you will be processing a wide variety of weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll for clients as well as dealing directly with clients enquiries.
As Payroll Administrator you will liaise directly with HRMC and Pension providers.
As Payroll Administrator your responsibility will involve inputting and checking starters and leavers declarations, processing a wide variety of statutory payments, bonus payments, expenses, overtime etc.
One of leading of independently-owned accountancy practices. The company provides a wide range of financial services.
- Experience of working within a busy payroll environment is essential
- School payroll and auto enrolment administration knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given
- Good working knowledge of payroll legislation
- Able to work independently and as part of an established team, assisting and supporting others in a proactive manner as required
- Able to communicate with a wide range of clients in a polite and professional manner
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Accurate and numerate, with a methodical and organised approach to work.
Package / benefits:
- salary up to GBP22k DOE
- full time position Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer