Software Support Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Software Support Executive
Webrecruit; industry innovators, online recruitment disruptors, product development leaders.
Pioneering the hybrid recruitment sector, we have blazed a trail through online recruitment for nearly two decades. Today, we have developed software to support all aspects of recruitment and hiring, a next generation ATS, which is making some big waves in our market.
We’re a small company doing some big things and we’ve developed quite a following for our recruitment software and advertising solutions. Due to continued growth, we currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Software Support Executive to help provide guidance and support to some of the two thousand businesses that now use our solutions.
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000
- Workplace pension
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days’ holiday (increasing with service to 25)
- Free offsite parking
- Dress down policy
- Great opportunities to enhance and develop your career
- Gain first hand exposure to product management and the full software development lifecycle in an Agile environment
As our next Software Support Executive, your role will involve:
- Working with our Sales and Account Management teams to manage, troubleshoot and resolve support calls and emails from our existing client base
- Maintaining a record of support issues and queries using Zendesk
- Assisting in maintaining and updating user guides, instructional videos and documentation
- Providing support for QA and testing processes focusing on new functionality and releases
- Reporting on common issues and offering feedback in weekly development meetings with the Development Team
- Supporting pre-sales activities as a product specialist and demonstration expert
- Supporting users with post-sales training activities
To be considered as a Software Support Executive, you will need:
- Experience in an IT support role, ideally software-based
- Experience of working to SLAs
- Experience of supporting users in a Windows environment
- A high standard of written and verbal communication
- The ability to prioritise workloads and deal with changing priorities
- An interest in all things tech
- An excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Well developed problem-solving skills
We would be interested in a further conversation with you if you have experience as a 1st Line Support Technician, Helpdesk Advisor, Application Support Specialist or have been working in customer service supporting an IT product.
Other organisations may call this role Product Support Advisor, Software Support Technician, Pre-Sales Technician, 1st Line Technician, Desktop Support Technician, or Software Support Advisor.
At Webrecruit, we are focused on equal opportunities and providing a fair working environment for all.
So, if you think you’d fit in as our next Software Support Executive, please apply via the button shown.