Chef de Partie - Seasonal
3 days left
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - seasonal - 29 April to 27 October 2019
We have 5 seasonal positions available.
Our friendly brigade is structured to deliver creative dishes for our 2 superb restaurants and events operation at Bedruthan as well as deliver the working hours chefs deserve.
The role of Chef de Partie is to ensure the polished and professional delivery of food operations to the required standards within the hotel on a daily basis by inspiring and enabling the team and leading by example.
Key responsibilities include:
• Correct portion control and amount of “mise en place” are prepared and set up for service
• Food is prepared and cooked to agreed standards
• Assist with maintaining regular stock taking, rotation and daily checks on food products in stock
The ideal person will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar size establishment, NVQ level 2, basic food hygiene certificate, knowledge and understanding of international cookery.
Characteristics that fit well in our brigade are being cheerful, self-aware, reliable, articulate and caring.
- £9.75 per hour
- Seasonal contract for 45 hours per week
- Live-in accommodation with surf equipment storage
- 50% discount on restaurant food
- Free use of tennis court and pool
- Access to gym
Wish you were here? Please use the “apply” link to submit your CV and let us know your answer to this question in your covering letter or 'message to hiring manager':
- Tell us about your favourite food experience; what made it so special?
You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date is Monday 22 April 2019
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.