Are you a qualified or a nearly qualified AAT professional? Would you thrive when working in a fast-paced environment within a collaborative team?
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then Sponge can offer you a fantastic opportunity to be able to expand your already solid understanding of finance to a walking, talking finance guru. The Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll will become your own area to totally grab hold of and develop.
You will join a team that will listen to your ideas, support your plans and understand your vision. As our Accounts Assistant you will contribute to ensuring all areas of finance are delivered to a high standard and on time.
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Support the Finance Manager in producing monthly accounts up to trial balance ensuring accuracy and precision
- Collate and prepare monthly payroll data in line with time frames to ensure smooth payment
- Ensure all information from different departments are given to finance on a timely basis
- Own the sales ledger and credit control procedure ensuring a robust process
- Assist in preparing and processing supplier invoices
- Reconcile all bank accounts and relevant nominals to schedules daily
Our perfect candidate would:
- Be AAT qualified or near qualified with working experience within a finance department
- Have experience in issuing Sales Ledger invoices and have some credit control experience
- Have experience in taking accounts up to trial balance
- It would be fantastic if you had exposure to payroll (but if you don’t then full training will be provided)
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
If you are ready for a challenge, and to suck up all the knowledge and experience Sponge can offer you then we are excited to support you and see how we can help you grow.
If you are ready to join a creative, passionate and engaging team then please select the apply button shown to send us your CV along with a cover letter. Your covering letter should explain a time you supported your Finance team to process financial information to a tight deadline and how you achieved this.
The application closing date is Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at midnight.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Finance, Financial.