Site Manager - Residential property
Job Title: Site Manager - Residential property
Salary: Competitive - Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Residential Property Development Company based in Nottingham city centre and have a vacancy for an experienced residential Quantity Surveyor to join their successful and growing team. In fact, they are growing at over 30% per annum, so this is an exciting time for anyone joining the company.
Due to continued expansion and exciting new opportunities they are looking to expand their team and are recruiting Site managers, to manage developments sites of 20-40 properties.
- Strong leadership qualities, especially from a health and safety perspective
- Safe daily running of the site
- Supervising works and subcontractors
- Delivery of a quality product on time and budget
- Previous experience looking after similar sized packages in the residential sector is imperative
- Ideally experience carrying out conversions - office to residential
- Proven successful track record with references expected
- Ideally have at least 5 years experience working on management
- Have experience as a Site Manager in a previous role, ideally within the house building or conversion sector
- A current CSCS Black Card
- NVQ of at least level 4
- First Aid at work
- Fire Marshall
- Valid Driving Licence
- Life insurance
- Company car/allowance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Site Manager, Construction Coordinator, Site Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Site Supervisor, Site Management, Construction Site Supervisor, Construction Site Manager, Construction Site Coordinator Construction, Team Leader, Operations Team Leader, Project Manager may also be considered for the role.