Here at Sponge we love two things: seriously creative digital learning and talented people. We can’t deliver one without the other, so in our mission to double our size we’re searching for the brightest stars. If you’re an experienced Marketing Executive with unlimited enthusiasm and a passion for delivering campaigns that make people smile, then we really want to talk to you.
Sitting alongside a talented team of marketing experts, you’ll be creative and self-motivated with tons of ideas. A safe pair of hands, your day could involve delivering a marketing campaign, managing external relationships with event organisers and suppliers, or briefing the internal design team. Your days will be busy, hectic and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
We’re looking for a hands-on marketeer who can:
- Plan and execute multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns
- Manage and adhere to campaign budgets
- Collaborate closely with our internal teams – PR & Comms, Creative, Digital and Content
- Deliver consistently against campaign objectives
- Understand all stages of the marketing funnel
- Clearly measure and track campaign results
You'll ideally bring:
- B2B marketing and events experience
- Experience in both online and offline engagement activities
- A flair for copywriting
- A high level of planning and organisational ability
- An eye for detail, a mind for creativity and a thirst for knowledge
- Enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude
- Great relationship-building skills
- Experience of CRM and marketing automation platforms is a big plus
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth; and a marketing team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive fantastic benefits, a competitive salary and be part of a company that’s really going places.
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like a pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
Select the button shown to send us your CV along with a cover letter, sharing with us the best B2B campaign you’ve worked on.
The closing date for applications is the 28th April 2019.
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing Executive, Marketing & Events Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Events Executive, Campaign Co-ordinator, Copywriter, Marketing.