Vehicle Assessment Technician
Are you an experienced and successful Vehicle Assessment Technician looking for a new challenge?
Vehicle Assessment Technician - Derby
GBP19,405 OTE GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8:15am -5.45pm / Sat 1 in 4 half days
Our client is seeking a Vehicle Assessment Technician to join their team. You will need to be self-motivated and able to pick things up quickly. At times you will be collecting data and communicating this to others.
Vehicle Assessment Technician Responsibilities:
- Carrying out vehicle checks to a high standard on client's premises against set criteria within set time frames.
- Ability to work on site without direct supervision from line manager.
- Ensuring the optimum use of time and costs when undertaking diagnostic work.
- Ensuring any equipment issued is kept safe and used as per training and is recharged every night or as required.
- Using all PPE issued equipment as required and ensure compliance with any site-specific H+S instructions given by clients.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in the field of automotive systems ensuring that all equipment tooling can be used in an efficient and correct manner.
- Working to issued codes of conduct covering personal standards.
- Maintaining a high standard of serviceability and cleanliness of all equipment, uniform and tooling issued - reporting any loss, theft or breakage to line manager immediately
The Ideal Vehicle Assessment Technician:
- Qualified to minimum NVQ level 1&2
- Have workshop experience gained from either an independent or franchised automotive environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- You to be physically fit and prepared to work outdoors, whatever the weather
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career, then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen