PART TIME PRACTICE ACCOUNTANT
We are looking for a Part-time Practice Accountant to join our small friendly team in our Uxbridge office.
The role would be ideal for a candidate who is part qualified or someone looking to keep their hand in or returning to work. The candidate would manage the day to day accounting and financial requirements of the business and must possess excellent organisation skills and be proficient with SAGE. You will also be familiar and confident in using Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel.
Salary competitive, 15 hrs p.w.
Day to day responsibilities include:
Responsible for the production of internal management accounts and cash flow forecasting comprising of:
- Daily bank reconciliations on group company bank accounts.
- Keeping an up to date cashflow forecast on a daily basis.
- Keeping an accurate record of monies held in the office client account & notifications when money is received.
- Making payments from the office account for office expenses, salaries & other costs as well as the taking of fees when authorised.
- Entering cash payments, receipts & credit card payments on Sage.
- Entering supplier invoices onto sage & making sure they are paid. Dealing with supplier queries & reconciling accounts to supplier statements.
- Raising sales invoices when fee requests submitted & taking money from client accounts or ensuring fee requests are obtained if receipts are direct from 3rd parties.
- Preparing intercompany recharge invoices across the companies & ensuring intercompany accounts agree.
- Monthly management accounts for the 3 trading entities.
- Reconciling the balance sheet accounts.
- Yearly financial accounts for the 3 trading & 2 non-trading companies. Files produced for the external accountant or (in 2 cases) submitting accounts to HMRC/Companies house.
- Quarterly VAT returns for 4 companies. Assisting with the Company Secretarial role
- Keeping company house details up to date & ensuring that returns are filed on time. Case work and cashiering
- Making payments for cases from the case accounts.
- Updating IPS for the sales invoices raised and the disbursement invoices received.
- Assisting in the reconciliations of trading bank accounts on cases and other complex accounting issues when needed to support the case administration team.
- Assisting when time permits with financial analysis needed to support potential litigation cases.
If you are interested please email your CV
Apply for PRACTICE ACCOUNTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly