6 days left
- Full Time
We are Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,300 homes.
Coastline is built on strong values of:
- putting our customers first
- openness, honesty and accountability
- striving to be the best
- and valuing our colleagues
We are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
With an Investors in People Silver accreditation and a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation.
We’re now looking for a Tenancy Co-ordinator to join our team in Redruth and support our customers.
- Salary of £22,608 - £26,598 per annum
- Competitive benefits
This is the ideal role for a housing or tenancy professional to make a real difference to housing association customers right across Cornwall.
We’ve got a great ethos and a strong set of values here at Coastline Housing; we strive to put our customers first, to act in an open, honest and accountable fashion, to be the best we can be and to value each other.
If this sounds like the sort of environment you could thrive in and you are seeking to be challenged, rewarded and offered the chance to develop your career in housing, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Tenancy Co-ordinator, you’ll be tasked with dealing with all aspects of tenancies within our housing association, placing particular focus on our vulnerable customers.
Resolving any anti-social behaviour issues with customers, you will also offer tenancy support, assist in times of crisis and signpost customers to help them back into work or training.
Delivering a professional and customer-focused service at all times, you will:
- Manage a caseload of customers across all geographical areas of our organisation
- Build good working relationships with external agencies including local authorities, emergency services, social services and mental health teams
- Represent Coastline Housing at County Court hearings
- Take appropriate enforcement action when tenancy conditions are breached
- Help vulnerable customers address issues promptly and efficiently
To be considered as a Tenancy Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Experience of working in housing or a similar environment
- Practical experience of team working and the ability to work as part of a team
- A good level of IT literacy
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Other organisations may call this role Housing Co-ordinator, Supported Housing Co-ordinator, Housing Administrator, Tenancy Administrator, Tenant Support Co-ordinator, Vulnerable Tenant Co-ordinator, or Tenant Services Co-ordinator.
The closing date for this role is the 26th March 2019.
Webrecruit and Coastline Housing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next step as a Tenancy Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.