St Matthew’s CofE Primary and Nursery Academy
Job Type Teacher Full Time Temporary till 31 August
Application Deadline 9:00 Thursday 20th March
Interviews Tuesday 26th March
Job Start Date 23 April 2019
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Year 2 teacher. If you are motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about learning, are passionate about making a difference to children's lives and can work effectively within a team, then this is the school for you.
Successful candidates will:
- Inspire and excite our children through well planned, creative learning opportunities.
- Have strong inter-personal skills to forge positive relationships within the school’s community.
- Have high expectations of behaviour and a commitment for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
We will offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children.
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos.
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children.
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development.
Application form and job description are available on the school website www.stmatthewsacademyplymouth.org.uk
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post.
Please mark your application clearly TEMPORARY POSITION.
Visits to the school are welcome on 11th March at 4pm and 12th March at 5pm. Please contact the school office on 01752 395969 to make an appointment.
St Matthew's Academy is part of St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding children in our care and any successful candidate is subject to a satisfactory DBS check, relevant pre-employment checks and Disqualification by Association.