Provide administrative duties for our events such as:
- in the application processes for permitted events.
- in planning the event programme including articles and advertising.
- in organising varied aspects of each our events including awards, mementos, autojumble, trade and club stands.
- Input data from entry forms into access and information into spread sheets.
- Keep good account records and will be handling money and finances in relation to events
- Assist the Manager in setting events budgets annually.
- Recruit, train and organise volunteers to help run events
- Attend events as one of the points of contact and assist in ensuring the event runs smoothly.
Weekend work will be required during the times of the actual events taking place.
Provide administrative duties for events where we are attendees:
- Collating information on stand exhibitors.
- Mailing details, passes and instructions.
- Planning stand layouts.
- Recruit, train and organise volunteers to help run events.
PR and Social Media
- Creating social media campaigns and updating social media content
- Updating website via content management system, ensuring content and images are entered correctly into the CMS and optimised for SEO
- Using MailChimp to produce regular newsletters
- SEO – optimising web pages / website for search engines
- Oversee any PPC advertising campaigns
- Produce regular digital marketing reporting and web analytics using varied Analytic methods
- Identify new digital marketing and social media trends
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, results driven and customer focused. Computer literacy and excellent organisational skills are essential for this role. The ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a wide range of people.
The Desirable Skills:
The successful candidate will possess previous experience in a similar role within the events industry and have the ability to work at a fast pace.