Are you an experienced B2B sales, customer service or account management professional? Want to take on your next challenge with a successful business as an Account Manager? If so, read on.
We’re Node 4, and our aim is to transform businesses through the power of IT. Since our launch in 2004, we have provided IT infrastructure and services to satisfied clients up and down the UK. We deliver exceptional customer service as a standard, so it’s no surprise that we’ve seen our business grow rapidly year on year.
With this is mind, we are now seeking a talented Account Manager to join us at our Derby HQ on a full-time basis to help keep our vison alive.
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Discounted broadband
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
This is the perfect opportunity for a customer-focused professional to join a well-established, passionate business.
As our Account Manager, you’ll be supported by a fantastic team. As we continue to grow, we want to ensure that every employee feels valued and motivated. With this in mind, we created Node 4 academy to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
We’re incredibly proud of everyone employed here a Node 4, and we want you to progress, learn and evolve alongside the business. You’ll be equipped with everything you need to get started and whatever you bring to the table, you can rest assured you’ll be a cherished member of our team.
As the Account Manager, you will provide a high-quality service to an agreed set of accounts within the Node 4 client base.
Specifically, you will work closely with both clients and internal teams to create reliable and consistent relationships.
Reporting to the Account Manager Team Leader, your role with also involve:
- Providing excellent customer service as a standard
- Carrying out regular customer contact to ensure strong, profitable business relationships
- Representing and promoting Node 4 and its products/services in a professional manner
- Assisting in maintaining levels of accreditation with our partners
- Developing and delivering business and account plans into target accounts
- Providing input and feedback to assist in the delivery of effective marketing and pricing programmes
- Providing managed services across the solution portfolio to client base
- Achieving sales targets
To be considered as an Account Manager you will need:
- Previous B2B sales, customer service or account management experience
- Fantastic sales and customer service skills
- A strength in building long-term, professional relationships
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- To be self-motivated, with a positive can-do approach
- Outstanding communication skills
Other organisations may call this role Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Client Account Manager, Account Executive, Customer Account Manager, Customer Relations Account Manager or B2B Account Manager.
Webrecruit and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.