Fitting / Installation Manager / Project Coordinator
Job Title: Fitting / Installation Manager
Salary: Circa £25,000 dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings)
They're a well-established company based in Nottingham working with domestic and commercial clients throughout Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas.
They have a reputation in the local community for manufacturing and supplying some of the highest quality fencing around. From concrete posts and gravel boards, to fence panels and gates, they provide everything their customers need to transform their outside spaces.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious fitter looking to move into management or a current team leader looking for a new challenge.
This is a challenging and dynamic role which requires energy and attention to detail. The role is customer facing and will focus on meeting customers in their home predominantly to review their project and provide a fully costed quotation. You will deliver excellent customer service, inspire confidence in their products and services and follow up after the quotation has been provided.
As a manager you will report to the managing Director and be required to work closely with the fitting teams ensuring that they deliver the final project to the customer's specification.
As a key member of the management team, you'll be an all-round expert in creating brilliant customer experiences. Customers will rely on you to make sure that they receive everything they have agreed and the fitting teams will rely on you to brief them on the requirements for each job.
Main duties will include:
- Survey on site domestic gardens & land, assessing works to be carried out and identifying any issues
- Develop detailed and thoroughly costed quotations and job specification documents
- Liaise with customers over quotes supplied
- Assist the fitting teams in ensuring they have correct materials and equipment for each job offering help/guidance and training when required.
- Brief fitters on each job and routinely check that the customer is happy with the works delivered
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices.
- Conforming to company health and safety procedures and policies.
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience in the fencing or similar sectors both the manufacturing of materials and fitting
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover or a willingness to learn
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a permanent basis
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Good I Skills
- Conversant with Health & Safety rules, regulations and best practices.
- Ability to priorities workload and maintain concise records and customer files
They will provide ongoing training on top of a full induction and career development opportunities as they want you to keep growing with them.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom, there are no sponsorship opportunities for this role.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Installation Engineer, Installation Manger, Project Leader, Cost Estimator, Installation Team Leader, Installation Team Manager, Installation Team Coordinator, Fitting Manger, Fitting Coordinator, Installation Project Manager Handyperson, Carpenter, Fencer, Safety Fencing Installers, Groundworkers, Machine Tool Fitter may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Fitting / Installation Manager / Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly