Salary: Up to £32,531.88 plus company car provision (starting salary subject to experience and qualifications)
Hours: 36.25 per week
Reference Number: FCH293
Closing Date: Friday 22nd March 2019 noon
Interview Dates: 1st or 2nd April
Working for one of the largest housing organisations in the Midlands with over 22,000 homes. We are looking to recruit a Repairs Surveyors to oversee our repairs and maintenance services within a defined area.
Working as part of the Housing Directorate you will assist the Regional Repairs Manager to ensure that responsive repairs and voids are completed in our rented and leasehold properties, in accordance with agreed budgets, quality standards and timeframes. You will contribute to ensuring the delivery of a customer focussed and value for money service, reflecting the highest standards of service.
The role will include
- Completing inspections of works to ensure that they meet required quality standards.
- Managing our external contractors.
- Completing stock condition surveys.
- Contributing to the overall operation of the Longhurst Group and embracing the corporate vision and company values.
- Working closely with other teams and championing the Property Services team.
As a successful team worker, you will have:
- A track record of delivering fantastic results
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a good role model.
- Be a great team player.
In return we offer a competitive salary, company car provision, generous leave entitlement, a contributory pension scheme and a commitment to training and development.
This role could suit someone newly qualified or new to housing and surveying.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You will be directed to Longhurst’s career page where you can download a copy of the Job Description and will be required to complete an application form.
NO CVs – NO AGENCIES