Post Sales Team Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Help to Buy - Wales
Post Sales Team Manager
Department: Help to Buy Wales
Reporting to: Assistant Fund Manager or Fund Manager
Under the direction of the Fund Managers, responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and processing activities within the HTBW Post Sales Team. To ensure quality customer service is consistently delivered through effective processing of shared equity loan applications through to various post application scenarios. Ensure that internal targets and those of the Welsh Government Housing and Regeneration Department are met.
The investment period for the Help to Buy – Wales fund is forecast to be fully allocated by 2021, when it is forecast that £454m will have been invested in 11,000 new build properties in Wales. This may be shortened or extended depending on deal flow.
The successful candidate will have proven strong experience of working within a Securities or Financial Services environment in a customer-centric role and will be responsible for ensuring that all of our Post Sales events are fully processed, completed and registered accordingly. Ensuring that received post sales event applications are assessed fairly and in line with current policy and SLAs. Pro-actively identify and minimise risk on completed transactions, ensuring HTBW security is registered with HMLR.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop a full understanding and knowledge of the compliance requirements, company policies and departmental procedures pertaining to your role.
- Undertake monitoring work on client portfolio as directed by the Fund Manager. This may include pursuing cancelled direct debits and arrears, sending out statements, sending out letters informing of changes to the direct debit, dealing with post sales events ie changes in ownership, remortgages and redemption.
- Provide technical guidance and knowledge where required for HTBW post sales team members. To include the training of any technical related scenarios to all team members.
- Be responsible for creating and implementing sound workflows, processes and procedures.
- To seek and develop opportunities for change on current working practices.
- To proactively line manage and motivate HTBW administrators, driving continuous improvement. To identify training and development requirements and act as a coach to ensure best practice.
- Actively manage individual and team performance and competence including conducting one to ones, performance feedback, conducting performance reviews, absence management and managing resource requirements.
- To act as a point of escalation for your team. To be able to handle a range of different situations and react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner. Identify vulnerable customers and deal with accordingly.
- Keep up to date with all regulatory requirements and ensure the team comply with the operating guidelines. Ensure compliance with customer due diligence and money laundering regulations and suggest training as necessary.
- Ensure rigorous GDPR and information security standards are maintained by the team at all times.
- Ensure any requested operational or performance monitoring reports are delivered on time and communicate accurate information for internal and external customers.
- Ensure that Centrac and Result are updated to allow the recording of relevant information for Customers in the Help to Buy – Wales’s scheme. Ensuring required information fields are maintained and complete, whilst proactively utilising individual reports, to ensure all mandatory fields have been updated.
- First line daily operational responsibility to delegate and pro-actively manage workloads of the HTBW post sales team to ensure SLA requirements are met, including own caseload.
- Adhering to all KPI/SLA response times when processing received legal conveyancer documentation, as stipulated and agreed with Welsh Government and as contained in the Fund Management agreement.
- Deputise for the Assistant Fund Manager and Fund Manager in their absence
- Any other task defined by the fund manager to meet the operational needs of the department (this post will require occasional out of hours working).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Strong experience of line managing teams of more than 5 people.
- Strong experience of performance management,coaching/121’s, disciplinary.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment where the customer experience is treated as a priority.
- Proven experience of working with mortgage products and/or secured loans.
- Knowledge and experience of Land Registry applications, practices and procedures.
- A good understanding of the processes involved in home buying of affordable products.
- A responsible attitude
- Experience of dealing with escalated complaints with an understanding of basic customer complaint policies.
- Ability to adhere to strict administrative procedures in relation to the delivery of required SLA’s.
- Effective communicator maintaining a professional manner at all times
- Self-starter, be able to take initiative and motivate others in a target driven environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in own decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure.
- Educated to a good standard of general education-GSCE, NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent standard
- Second charge mortgage experience.
- Knowledge/experience of Land registry applications
- Knowledge in recoveries and collections.
- Regulatory experience.
- Welsh speaker.
- Driving Licence.
- IT literate to include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics and Sharepoint, CRM,
Apply for Post Sales Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly