This procurement function requires an ambitious individual with the gravitas and experience to build and manage strong stakeholder relationships, with the subject matter expertise to oversee the strategic procurement lifecycle whilst advising on contractual terms, ensuring risk is minimised and savings are achieved
- Maintain an up to date database of all tenders and contracts relating to Procurement function.
- Conduct performance review on a number of exciting contracts, conducting data reviews, monthly challenges, forecasting and capacity planning.
- Analyse existing contracts to identify best practice and identify future risks.
- Evaluating sub-contract agreements and end user license agreements, assessing liability, risk, life of commercial contracts etc.
- Drafting of new standard procurement contracts integrating all relevant requirements (e.g. economic, commercial, technological, legal, risk management).
- Revision, optimisation and further development of existing standard procurement contracts.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role