7 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Market rate
Employer: Segantii Capital Management (UK) Limited
Number of available positions: 1
Segantii Capital Management (UK) Limited (“Segantii”) is an institutional asset management firm. The company predominantly focuses on investing in securities across global exchanges, deploying a multi-strategy investment approach. Segantii is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its team in London as a Quantitative Developer.
The role will primarily involve performing a variety of technology-intensive development / support functions within the investment team in a research and production trading capacity.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Implementing new / systematic trading strategies;
- Building new / existing research frameworks and quantitative libraries;
- Prototyping new data feeds and developing new portfolio construction / trading techniques;
- Building risk analysis tools and execution / post-trade analysis.
- First class Master’s Degree in a business or finance-related discipline obtained from a top university;
- Demonstrable recent relevant experience gained working in an Investment Bank or Asset Management Firm;
- Demonstrable experience with coding / programming using Python, Matlab and C++;
- Experience working on an equity trading desk;
- Experience with US equity indices and index rebalance events research;
- Familiarity with multiple products, such as options, would be preferable.
To apply, please forward your CV and two references to Darrin Wong
Closing date for applications: 2 April 2019
Apply for Quantitative Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly