7 days left
- Full Time
- Must have a good understanding of Ground works including, drainage, kerbing, foundations, floor construction, highways, and ducting works.
- Set out, level and survey the site.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Communicate with the main contractor including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site including producing method statements and risk assessments.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.