JOIN OUR TEAM
Trust & Philanthropic Fundraiser
A new opportunity has become available for a fundraiser.
Our people make the difference to all we achieve, we have a great team and you could be part of this terrific organisation.
- Demonstrate Compassion?
- Take Accountability in everything you do?
- Display Respect to others by maintaining an effective working relationship with other members of staff and volunteers?
- Embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
- Experience of writing compelling Cases for Support/Bid Applications for both capital and revenue funding
- Experience & knowledge of researching prospective grant making supporters and new opportunities for support
- Experience of successful long distance relationships by phone and email
- Develop , implement and maintain a major giving approach with the Head of Individual Giving
- Implement Dougie Mac Income Generation strategies through trust funding and philanthropic giving
- Use IT Microsoft software to demonstrate exemplary use of English language and grammar and illustrate detailed information for reporting purposes
- Work on your own initiative as well as in a team environment
What we can offer you?
- Hours: 37.5hrs
- Salary: Circa £22,000
- Competitive Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Location: DMH Hospice
- Free Parking & much more!
Closing Date: 14th March 2019
Interviews: 22nd March 2019