Established, 37 hours per week, term time only
Band 7, Point 19-22, £16,596 - £17,986, actual salary.
We are seeking an adaptable, motivated person to work as a member of our Ethos Team, focusing on improving students attendance.
- can relate to young people and are committed to helping them achieve their potential
- have excellent communication and organisational skills with parents, students & staff
- work effectively as part of a team as well as individually
- are good with data and can spot patterns and trends
- have bags of energy and relentless optimism
We Can Officer:
- full training
- a chance to make a difference in a key area of our school
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th March
If you wish to apply for the role, please visit our website by clicking apply.
Stokesley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure.