Production Support Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Production Support Assistant
Location: Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent
Salary: £18000 p pro rata + company pension & healthcare
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company designs, manufactures and sells energy management and control systems into the marine, off grid, vehicle and industrial markets and is the UK distributor for a number of well-known brands in the power industry including Victron and JCB. They work with customers such as Sunseeker, Fairline, RNLI, BBC and Vodafone helping them get the right power and control products for their projects.
As Production Support Assistant you will be an integral part of their busy production and operations team reporting to their Production Administrator and working directly with the production team. Core competencies for the role are drive, self-motivation and attention to detail.
Your role will include:
- Picking of stock
- Kitting of workshop builds
- Inputting timesheets
- Completing shortage reports
- Check and follow up any overdue orders
- Return of broken/unwanted parts
- Have a 'Can-Do' attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Must be willing and able to work within a team and use their own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Must be deadline driven
- Computer literate - Microsoft packages (outlook, Excel), experience of operating an MRP systems would be useful
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays, increasing by one day per year after 2 years to a maximum of 33 days
- Competitive workplace pension
- Private healthcare
Monday to Friday Between 30 and 37 hours per week (they are happy for the candidate to do a 6 hour day or 7 hour day depending on circumstance), Half hour unpaid break at lunch time. Hours to be arranged between 8am and 6pm
Please note; due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Production Administrator, Production Operative, Administration Support, Manufacturing Administrator, Manufacturing Admin Support, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Production Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly