7 days left
- Part Time
PART-TIME AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER
We are looking to employ an experienced Agricultural Engineer on a part time basis, based at our Thriplow site. The role is to support our Maintenance manager, to include:
- Service and repair of all agricultural and seed processing machinery, in particular combines and drills
- Assist with emergency repairs of breakdowns to machinery
- Work on steel fabrication projects and repairs
- Assist with maintaining the workshop and its equipment along with our stock of spares and consumables
- Occasionally assist with site/building/facility maintenance
The hours required are 2 day/week equivalent but we can be flexible on which days and specific hours. Flexible hours in peak summer times would be an advantage especially with breakdowns etc.
Send CV to apply.
Apply for Agricultural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly