3 days left
- Full Time
- Stunning Beach front Location
- Friendly and professional team
- Excellent range of benefits
My client, a luxury hotel based on the North Cornwall coast near Newquay are seeking a Reservations Supervisor to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team.
The Role: This will be a highly varied role, the Reservations Supervisor is the main contact for reservationists, maximising revenue and playing a key role in the team. If you are a great communicator, have excellent customer service skills, and can remain calm under pressure this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be flexible and ensuring the highest standards of customer service and great guest is always delivered. This role will involve liaising with staff, clients and management at all levels.
This role is permanent and a unique opportunity with a successful and expanding organisation. Professional development and the chance of long-term career prospects are also on offer for the right candidate.
Candidate Specification but not limited to: -
- Answering all incoming calls in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Be responsible for bookings, by telephone, email and live chat
- Making decision on applying discounts and cancellations
- Handling complaints when they require to be escalated
- Have detailed working knowledge and understanding of the business
- Assist Team Manager with checking further reservations, reporting and yielding rates
- To be fully conversant in the use of all our booking systems including PMS and table reservation systems.
- To comply with general guidelines of health and safety
- Liaise with Marketing ref Special Offers, Journalist stays and prize and competition winners
- Customer Service Focused
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Very good attention to detail
- The ability to Multi task
- Positive attitude
- Experience working as a reservationist/receptionist within a high-volume business
- Experience of working with reservation software
- Experience of handling complaints
- Experience of working to targets
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV today.
Apply for Reservations Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly