Accounts Trainee – Graduate Opportunity
Accounts Trainee – Graduate Opportunity (Relocate to Cornwall)
St Austell, Cornwall
Are you looking to transform your accountancy or finance degree into a rewarding career? Want to start your career with a highly-successful brewery that will support you to become a qualified accountant?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to significantly increase your skill-set as an Accounts Trainee.
We are St Austell Brewery, a family-owned, independent business that is passionate about great food and drink and delivering the very best to our customers. We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels across the South West, from Bath and Bristol, to the Isles of Scilly.
We’re now looking for a number of Accounts Trainees to join our graduate training programme and become an established member of our accountancy team.
This is a relocation opportunity for graduates from across the UK to move to idyllic St Austell in Cornwall for an exciting career opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 20% discount on food and accommodation across our managed sites (after a qualifying period)
- Exceptional training
- Employee reward programme – if you do a great job, we’ll make sure that it’s recognised
- Join a business that supports local charities, good causes and individuals in need
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an amazing opportunity to gain your ACCA or CIMA qualification while gaining valuable industry experience with a fresh-thinking brewery with a rich history.
We have a strong focus on learning and development, and offer a range of great training opportunities, including our dedicated training centre, to give you the knowledge you need to succeed.
So, if you want to learn how to support the financial success of a multi award-winning brewery and develop a career to be proud of, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Accounts Trainee, you’ll learn everything there is to know about St Austell Brewery’s Accounts function.
Once you’ve completed your training, you will:
- Reconcile control accounts
- Manage petty cash and process online payments
- Record and process invoices
- Collect information for monthly invoices
- Help to process customer receipts, allocate funds and handle discounts queries
- Assist with office duties
To join us as an Accounts Trainee, you’ll need:
- At a minimum, a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in an accountancy and/or finance related discipline
- The desire to learn
- A fantastic eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
Other companies may call this role Accounts Trainee, Trainee Accountant, Graduate Accounts Clerk, Graduate Finance Clerk, Graduate Accountancy Trainee or Graduate Accountant.
Those who are Accountancy, Accounts, Finance or Financial Graduates are encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer with an Investors in People Gold award, and we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of disability, race, gender, age, sexuality or religion.
So, if you want to kick-start your career as an Accounts Trainee, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.