Business Process Manager
ACS&T welcomes applications for the position of Business Process Manager based at our Head Office in Grimsby.
The successful applicant will support Directors and Senior Managers in Quality, Safety and Environment Management policy and procedural definition/delivery across the business, including the retention and development of the company’s ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BRC Storage and Distribution accreditations. He/she will also be responsible for measuring customer activity against forecast/budget, producing relevant KPIs and providing monthly reports detailing trends and performance.
Applicants should possess the following skills: -
- Good numeracy, literacy and analytical skills essential.
- Experience of data analysis and trend reporting essential
- Highly developed influencing and inter-personal skills; ability to work constructively with multiple internal departments.
- Preferably conversant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP and BRC standard requirements.
- Auditor qualification desirable
- Must possess excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
Applicants should contact K Ryder with covering letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2019. External applications welcome, training will be provided for the right candidate.