Catering Assistants x2
Team: Visitor Centre
Location: Bwlch Nant Yr Arian, Aberystwyth
Salary: 1 - £17,003 pro rata
Post number: 103025 & 103026
Work pattern: Two roles available: 37 hours, five days per week from Mid March – Mid September. Both roles will have an element of weekend and bank holiday working.
Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment for 6 months from 1st April
To ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through effective, food preparation and customer service. To work with other members of the team to provide a continually improving customer service environment.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Help ensure that a high-quality front of house and catering service is available daily between the advertised hours of operation.
• Ensure that all menu items are prepared and presented to the highest possible standard and that portion size is consistent.
• Adopt a clean as you work practice to ensure a safe working welcoming environment.
• Prepare food and drink to a high-quality standard ensuring that all food safety guidelines are adhered to as instructed by your supervisor.
• Ensure that all interactions with the public present NRW in the best possible manner through good customer care and service provision.
• Act as a role model of organisational values: Show exemplary behaviours of honesty, integrity and ethics. Challenge others when they fail to act as role models.
Key Job Qualifications or Knowledge:
You will have;
• Professional Qualification in Food Hygiene level 2 or willingness to acquire through formal training.
• Experience of working in a catering and customer service role
Application closing date: 26 February 2019
Interviews to take place on: 11 March 2019