Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £18-26k plus bonus
ParkerSteel is one of the largest steel stockholders & processors in the UK and has been successfully trading in the engineering and steel industry for over 100 years. As a family run business, we are focused on continuous innovation and improvements that are implemented collaboratively with our staff. Our company has rapidly grown due to our investment in technology and our staff. At the heart of our business is ensuring our staff are motivated, engaged and developing. All our staff members undergo continuous training and development programmes to help them gain new skills, recognised certificates and the opportunities to further their career with us. As well as free training and development opportunities, all our staff have access to a great variety of high street and online discounts via our PerkBox staff scheme.
If you would like to join a vibrant, progressive and innovative company, we have exciting opportunities for proactive, self-motivated individuals to join our busy Sales department at our Canterbury site due to growth within the team.
The role will involve maximising sales from existing and new clients by adopting a proactive and persistent approach whilst delivering optimum customer service. You will generate and follow-up on enquiries, process orders, complete relevant reports and associated administration.
The role comes with good career prospects and the ability to earn well above the basic salary.
The Successful Candidate will be:
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure
• An excellent communicator with a strong ability to build relationships through selling
• Able to achieve a performance standard against a set target
• Highly proactive and motivated to increase sales and accrue new business
• A Team player who is supportive of colleagues and driven by working towards a team goal
• Proven track record of working within a Sales environment this can be either from telephone or face to face
• Ability to work through a sales process.
• Knowledge of the construction industry and materials would be preferable, but not essential